The audit conducted by the UNITER certifying body on 2 March once again resulted in renewal of the certificates of our Quality System, Translation Service and Interpreting Service. interlanguage is compliant with the ISO 9001:2015 standard for its Quality Management System, the ISO 17100:2015 standard for its Translation Service and the Italian UNI 10574:2007 standard for its Interpreting Service.
The audit rated the quality level as high, thanks to a combination of factors:
- maximum confidentiality and security of the data received
- the meticulous reviews performed by our project managers on all translations
- the use of state-of-the-art assisted translation tools
- the complete traceability of enquiries and projects
- the system’s development, implementation and continuous improvement
- the development of customised solutions tailored to clients’ increasingly demanding needs
- constant focus on active client engagement, to ensure the highest level of satisfaction
- the selection of specialist personnel for each request, considering not only the industrial sector concerned but also the type of text
We launched our quality certification programme in 1998. Since then, we’ve been adopting the best strategies to deal with the market’s challenges and pursue the highest customer satisfaction.Want to know more about linguistic service quality standards? Visit our Quality page!