Subjects Concerned: Website Users.
interlanguage S.r.l. in its capacity of Data Controller with regard to the processing of your personal data pursuant to EU Reg. 2016/679 (hereinafter the ‘GDPR’), hereby informs you that the said regulation protects data subjects with regard to the processing of their personal data and that the said processing will take place in a fair, lawful, transparent manner which protects your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the terms of the above legal provisions and the confidentiality obligations contained therein.
Purposes and legal basis of processing: specifically, your data will be processed for the following purposes, relating to the fulfilment of legal or contractual obligations:
- Technical and Function access to the site: no data are retained after the Browser is shut down
- Advanced navigation or customised content management
- Statistical purposes and Analysis of navigation and user data
The processing of the data needed for the fulfilment of the said obligations is necessary for the proper management of the relationship and their provision is compulsory for the achievement of the aforesaid purpose. The Data Controller also informs you that any failure to provide or inaccurate provision of any of the compulsory data may prevent the Data Controller from assuring that the processing of the data is appropriate.
Further to your consent, your personal data may be used for the following purposes:
- Marketing and Advertising purposes
Your provision of data is optional with regard to the above purpose, and any refusal of consent will not affect the continuation of the relationship or the congruency of the processing.
Method of processing: your personal data may be processed by the following means:
- With computers, using software systems controlled by third parties
- With computers, using software systems controlled or programmed in-house
- Temporary processing in Anonymous Form
All data are processed in compliance with the procedures specified in articles 6 and 32 of the GDPR and with the adoption of the appropriate security measures required.
Your data will only be processed by staff specifically authorised by the Data Controller, and specifically by the following categories of staff:
- Marketing Department
Disclosure: for the correct management of the relationship your data may be disclosed to external parties and specifically to the following categories of Recipients, including all the duly designated Data Processors:
- Facebook: Advertising service, Advertising target, Content customisation
- Google: Advertising service, Advertising target, Analytics/Measurement, Content customisation, Optimisation
- Web Agency
Dissemination: Your personal data will not be disseminated in any way.
Your personal data may also be transferred, only for the aforesaid purposes, to the following countries:
- EU Member States
- United States
Data Storage Period: in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of scope and minimisation of data, pursuant to article 5 of the GDPR, the data storage period for your personal data is:
- established as a period of time not exceeding the provision of the service delivered
Since each browser – and often different releases of the same browser – may vary even considerably from others, if you wish to take action yourself by means of your browser’s preference settings, you will find detailed information about the necessary procedure in your browser’s help pages. For an overview of the actions required for the most common browsers, visit www.cookiepedia.co.uk
Advertising companies also allow Internet users to refuse to receive targeted advertising if they so wish. This does not prevent the setting of cookies, but it stops these companies using and acquiring some data.
For more information and refusal options, visit www.youronlinechoices.eu/
Data Controller: the Data Controller, as defined by Law, is interlanguage S.r.l. (Strada Scaglia Est, 134 , 41126 Modena (MO); email: firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone: +39 059 344720; VAT no. IT1747500369) in the person of its acting legal representative.
You are entitled, by application to the Data Controller, to obtain the erasure (right to be forgotten), restriction, updating, rectification and portability of your personal data, to object to their processing, and in general to exercise all your rights under articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 of the GDPR.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the Data Subject
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her exist, regardless of their being already recorded, to obtain disclosure of such data in intelligible form, and to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purpose and processing methods;
- of the logic applied if the data are processed by electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the designated representative as per article 5, subsection 2;
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be disclosed and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the following rights:
- the updating, rectification or, if this is in his interest, the supplementation of the data;
- to obtain erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- to obtain certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were disclosed or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
- the portability of the data.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, the processing of data relating to him, even if such processing is relevant to the purpose for which they were collected;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.